Out of stock
- Relieves Stress & Anxiety – Our Dog Calming Treats will keep your furry friend calm and composed during stressful situations, such as visits to the vet, long road trips, or being left alone at home
- Natural Calming Aid – Is your dog showing signs of pain and discomfort while moving about? Our Natural Calming Treats for Dogs will provide quick and lasting relief from sore, painful and aching joints
- No Side Effects – Our Dog Calming Treats only delivers a gentle sedative effect and does not contain any artificial chemicals that can cause unwanted side effects
- Amazing Taste – Is your furry pal a picky eater? these duck-flavored Chewy Calming Treats will tickle your dog’s taste buds every time, so there’s no need to force your pet to swallow pills anymore
- Ideal For All Dog Breeds & Sizes – Whether you are proud parent of a tiny chihuahua or a large german shepherd, Our Calming Treats will keep your pet relaxed and behaved during stressful times.
Like humans, dogs also experience stress and anxiety under some circumstances. Sometimes it is because of any disorders. However, mostly it is because of some emotional trauma.
Anxiety can make the dogs more aggressive. It causes many behavioral changes that can lead to health problems. It is best to love them and provide comfort to reduce their anxiety. The calming chews by ARTULANO are the best calming aid for dogs.
These calming chews contain ingredients that are healthy and natural. The components of these chews help in the release of a specific body chemical that allows your pet to relax. It is better to use these natural ingredients instead of using medications for your pets.
HOW ARTULANO HELPS RELIEVE ANXIETY
The calming chews by ARTUALNO are the all-natural anti-anxiety treats. These treats are helpful to relieve the aggression and anxiety of your pet. These chews also help to maintain calm behavior in the dogs. The daily use of these moods alleviating products helps them cope with this stress.
Stress hormones are chemicals that excite the neural pathways of the brain. These chemicals make your pet hyperactive and aggressive. The calming pet chews contain natural ingredients which reduce the production of these anxiety-provoking chemicals.
These calming chews include natural ingredients like:
- Hemp oil
- Chamomile extracts
- Valerian extracts
All these components support immunity and boost positive behavior in your pet. They are free of any additives.
- The Passionflower not only relieves anxiety but also useful to treat insomnia. These magical flowers contain a vast supply of GABA that is a chemical binding with the receptors in the brain. It also provides analgesic effects and relieves pain and stress.
- Hemp oil improves the levels of serotonin in the blood. Serotonin is a chemical compound that is naturally present by the body during pleasure. The release of this chemical promotes the feeling of calmness in the body. It also acts as an anti-depressant for dogs.
- L tryptophan is an essential amino acid that is provided to the body by food. It is not naturally present in the body. These amino acids also help in the synthesis of many anti-depressant proteins, such as serotonin.
- Ginger has many uses to prevent chronic diseases like cancers and abscess formation in the body. Chronic stress can cause many digestive problems like nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea in dogs. It helps to prevent these disorders efficiently.
- Chamomile extracts are a special component of Ayurvedic medicine. It is a remedy for stress and anxiety in both humans and animals. Chamomile contains terpenoids that are the precursor for hormones and neurotransmitters. These neurotransmitters have a major role in mood alleviation.
- The valerian root extracts work as a natural sedative. They have a similar mode of action, and they work in the production of the neurotransmitter GABA. These neurotransmitters increase the efficiency of the brain in dogs. However, the exact mechanism is unknown.
- Turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory agent. It improves digestive health and acts as an analgesic. Because of its long-lasting benefits on the digestive and respiratory tract, turmeric can help in reducing disease stress in animals.
ADVANTAGES OF CALMING CHEWS By ARTULANO:
These calming chews provide relief from stress and anxiety. Anxiety is not an acute condition. It usually develops over a long period. The regular use of the Calming chews by ARTULANO improves the anxiety-related behavioral alteration in dogs.
PREVENT PAINFUL DISEASES:
These calming chews contain ingredients that act as analgesics. It eliminates the painful conditions in the dogs. The turmeric extracts help to reduce inflammatory conditions. It is a safe and best solution for pets with chronic joint pain and digestive diseases.
SAFE TO USE:
These calming chews provide sedative effects in the pets. However, they do not contain any harmful agents or narcotic chemicals. All the ingredients are plant-based, and they do not cause any side effects. The ARTULANO knows about the ingredients beneficial for your dog’s health.
GOOD FOR ALL:
These soft chews for dogs contain all the natural ingredients that are beneficial for your dog. These are also the best calming chews for puppies. You can use these chews in pets of all ages and breeds. They are equally beneficial for all kinds of dogs.
These calming chewable for dogs comprise natural herbs and plant extracts. Some dog breeds are picky eaters. If your dog is one of them, we have a solution. These chews are flavored, and they do not contain any smell or taste abhor able for your pet.
ARE CALMING TREATS SAFE FOR DOGS?
Chewy calming treats do not cause any harmful effects on your pets. These treats fog hyper dogs usually comprise natural ingredients. The ingredients in these anxiety treats do not cause allergy or hypersensitivity reactions in the pets.
These calming treats contain valerian root extracts and anti-inflammatory products like turmeric and chamomile extracts. These ingredients do not have any allergens. However, in some cases, the calming treats contain some chemical agents to improve taste and color.
These chemical agents can cause harmful effects on some dogs. But the calming chews by ARTULANO are the best solution for your pets. These best chews do not contain any artificial ingredients that can harm your pet.
CAUSES OF ANXIETY IN DOGS:
Anxiety does not occur suddenly. Many other behavioral changes accompany it. The pets can experience severe anxiety if they are under chronic stress.
The anxiety in dogs does not occur because of congenital problems. It is usually an acquired condition. Anxious behaviors appear in pets because of the following reasons.
GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER:
This type of anxiety appears with no specific trigger. Some dogs have this habit of developing anxious behavior for no apparent reason. However, sometimes this behavior can be an indicator of some underlying condition.
Some dogs are shy. They dislike rush or crowded areas. If you take these pets out in a crowd, they panic and show strange behaviors. We call this social anxiety. The dogs in this state run around, and they might attack people as well.
Some dogs can experience anxiety during traveling. It becomes challenging to handle these pets during any outdoor visit. These dogs are afraid of loud sounds like traffic. Sometimes they fear veterinarians or other medical staff. You might need specific gadgets to handle these panic pets.
Dogs are very affectionate pets. They get attached to their owners and attendants. Sometimes, if the owner changes, the pet develops an anxiety disorder. These pets can also develop depression because of separation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How can I help my dog with anxiety?
The dogs are very loving pets. If you give them love and attention during this time, they will feel better. You can give them treats and toys to distract them. Provide a calm and comforting environment.
- Is it safe to use supplements for anxiety in dogs?
Yes, it is safe to use such supplements. The best supplement is Calming Chews by ARTULANO. These supplements contain natural ingredients that are safe for the health of your dog.
- What are the signs of stress and anxiety in dogs?
An anxious dog shows the signs of excessive whining and barking. There may be drooling or excessive licking. The animal appears alert and ready to attack or run.
- Is it bad if my dog fears certain things?
No, fear is a normal feeling. It is a natural survival instinct of the animal kingdom. However, the fear that impairs your pet from doing regular activities can be dangerous.